Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rut+Funk=runk?

In a bit of rut or funk, feel like I might be coming out of it, but maybe just up for air. Read x's emails today and he says shitty stuff about me to his mom. Which I get that he is allowed to do but it hurts me in some way. He has some idea that I have done something terrible to him, I think he is referring to cheating, and that is not incorrect, but really I just didn't want to live with that asshole anymore and that is as much his fault as mine. Obviously from my seat more his than mine. He referred to me as their mother, which is so nice as I am also their sole provider and caregiver and parent and gauradian and custodian and maid and chauffer and source of income. But oh never mind that, I just pushed them out.

Wow that felt good to put down. I should do this more often! finally went to the gym this AM. Hopefully I can get that back on track.

I am weighing a job offer, going out of town for a few days w Tets (alone of course-Marie and Chris cancelled) and will give it lots of thought and get my resume together.

work is still all the things it was last time, I am just a bit more used to it. So I guess that is that, I am tired. Didn't sleep well and went to gym and time change is making me very sleepy.

No more interent dating sites! All done! Yay! We'll see if I ever meet anyone ever again, but for now glad to not be submitting myself to torture any longer. Need to get going on the bike group or drinking liberally but also need to be home for a bit, travel has been eating up some weekends or potentially kid free days.

No comments: