Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday night

I'm at home with Keith tonight, he's sick so just little miss went to x's. I'll kinds of stupid BS with him...but he doesn't live here anymore so it's not that big of a deal. Match guy called on Monday and said he was really sick, talked about dinner tonight, but no call, so that's done. It all seems like such a waste of time, and I don't want to get all negative crazy but I am the common denominator, WTF? Boston guy stays in touch but lives in Pasadena and wife hasn't moved out...WTF. Oh yeah scg emailed me yesterday...sent me a pic of some big bruise on his leg. I replied that I hoped the bike was OK and he thanked me for repying. Whatever. Is any of this ever going to change? It's been about the same for a year. I guess it's my bad for doing the samething over and over. IDK.

No comments: